American radio and television talk show host Andy Cohen has a unique style that makes him stand out from his contemporaries. As the host and executive producer of Bravo’s late night talk show, Andy offers his listeners a fresh perspective on current events and the hottest topics. His pop culture channel on Sirius XM is popular among fans, and he also hosts his own reality series, The Daily Dish. In addition to his TV shows, Andrew Cohen is an author and has been featured in numerous movies, and his radio work is equally impressive.
|Real Name||Andrew Joseph Cohen|
|Profession||Television and Radio Host, Author, and Producer|
|Date of Birth||02 June 1968|
|Age||53 (As of 2021)|
|Family||Father: Lou Cohen
Mother: Evelyn Cohen
|Wife||Yet to be updated|
|Children||Son: Benjamin Allen Cohen|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast Journalism|
|School||Clayton High School|
|Hobbies||Reading and Watching TV|
|Birth Place||St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
|Hometown||St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
|Current City||United States|
Social Media Profiles
- Andy Cohen is the first and open gay host of an American late-night talk show.
- As of 2022, he has 4.5 million followers on Instagram.
- Cohen is a big fan of the St. Louis Cardinal baseball team.
- He featured as a shoe salesman in Sex and the City series.
Here is a list of TV shows appeared by Andy Cohen.
- The Real Housewives (2006-present)
- Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen (2009-present)
- New Year’s Eve Live (2017-present)
- The Other Two (2019)
- The Not-Too-Late Show with Elmo (2020)
- In 2004, he won the Peabody Award for featuring as an executive producer for The N-Word documentary.
- Cohen received Emmy Award for Outstanding Competitive Reality Series as executive producer of Top Chef.
- In 2019, he got the Vito Russo Award at the 30th GLAAD Media Awards.
Andy Cohen has been an influential figure in pop culture for decades. In addition to his TV and radio work, he is an author of three books. The first book, The Diary of an Unhappy Man, is about his shallow year in 2014. The book was inspired by the diary of Andy Warhol, and eventually led to two more books. The first book was released in 2013, and the second followed a year later. The third memoir, “Superficial,” is an account of a day in the life of Andy Cohen.
While Cohen is best known for his work in television, he also wrote several books. In his first book, The Andy Diaries, he chronicled his shallow year in 2014 as a gay man. The book was inspired by an interview he gave on the Oprah Winfrey show. The second book, The Real Housewives Reunion, is about his relationship with the Real Housewives. But before that, his first book was about his first gay love, Susan Lucci