Blox Fruits players are excited about the year-end updates to the game. They are waiting for the updates that will bring new game content to the game. But more importantly, they are waiting for the new codes for the game. The developer is always adding new codes with updates that enhance the experience for the players. This article contains everything we know about the game’s updates.
Blox Fruits is a Roblox game created by mygame43. Blox Fruits was launched in January 2019. The creator is also called Gamer Robot on YouTube. The game is heavily inspired by the Japanese manga One Piece, such as Blox fruits named after Devil fruits, Sea weakness for the devil fruits user, etc. The game has more than one million members. By November 2021, the game reached three billion visits. For this achievement, the developer has created and released new code 3BVISITS that gives the double exp for half an hour.
What is Blox fruit?
Blox Fruits is a game created in the gaming platform and game creation software known as Roblox. It is a pirate game that takes its idea from the famous and best-selling Japanese manga One Piece.
This game has a variety of choices for the players in the game. There are several races in the game that the player can choose from. There are some special types of races that must meet certain requirements. There are also different types of swords in the game. The varieties in the Blox Fruits are mainly of four types. These are people, fishermen, skypians or minks. Every race has its abilities. The game has two other races and they are very special. They are Cyborg and Ghoul. To obtain this, certain conditions must be met. The players can evolve a race into a second and third version. With each evolution come different new abilities. This evolution can only take place in a certain area of the map called the Second Sea. The game also allows the player to change race. All races in the game have their own specialty.
- Humans – Once a Human evolves, they gain some special buffs called Last Resort, which increase the damage done to the enemy.
- Skypean – Skype has a jump boost. They can also unlock Heavenly Blood, which heals 1000 health and regenerates 500 energy.
- Mink – Mink has a dash boost. They can unlock Agility, which will further increase the speed of the dash.
- Fisherman – Fisherman has a resistance to water, even if they are Blox fruit users. They unlock Water Body, which reduces the damage taken.
- Cyborg – Because of their robotic bodies, they are tanks. With the Energy Core ability, they take less damage and can reflect the damage taken to the enemy after 2.5 seconds.
- Ghoul – Ghouls players can heal themselves when they hit the enemy. The Enhanced Senses ability gives them several other buffs.