Happy Eid Mubarak/Eid-ul-Fitr/Ramazan: Ramadan is one of the most anticipated holidays in a Muslim community. Ramadan also was known as Ramzan which is observed to commemorate when Allah revealed the first chapters of the Quran to the Prophet Muhammad. Ramadan 2021 in India began in the evening of 13 April 2021 and ends in the evening of 12 May 2021.
This month is marking the tenth month of the Islamic lunar calendar. Muslims from all across the globe observe fasting from sunrise to sunset during this period. Ramadan Festival is one of the important pillars of Islam. Physically capable Muslims are assisted in observing fasting, in which they need to restrain from eating, drinking, and thinking of wicked thoughts. They have to dedicate their time in praying, reading Quran, and reflecting. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, celebrations are been restricted by the government to overcome the crisis. Salman Khan’s Radhe movie (2021) will be released on the occasion of EID (13 May 2021). It is streaming online on Zee Plex and Zee5.
Happy Ramadan Wishes
- May the choicest blessing of Allah fill your life with joy and prosperity. Ramadan Mubarak.
- May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
- May you be guided by your faith in Allah and shine in his divine blessings! Ramadan Mubarak.
- May Allah bless you in all your endeavors and lead you to the Path of continued Success and Prosperity. Happy Ramadan.
- May you and your family have a very happy and blessed Ramadan. Enjoy these amazing days and remember those who need our help. Happy Ramadan.
- I hope you enjoy each and every moment of it. May God accept your fasts and prayers. Ramadan Kareem.
- Ramadan Mubarak. May Allah’s blessings be with you today, tomorrow, and always.
- May this special day bring peace, happiness, and prosperity to everyone. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. Hope your home is filled with good cheer today and always.
- My well wishes, my good wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Ramadan.
- Let this Ramadan give you the strength to do all that you wanted to do last year but couldn’t accomplish.
- I hope this Ramadan bring cheer, prosperity and peace in your life. Let us pray that we gain enough strength to accept the highs and lows of life with equanimity.
- Allah is the only god and the perennial source of all creation. Every creation by him is beautiful, imperfectly perfect, and has a purpose to serve on this planet. I wish you all a happy Eid Mubarak!
Happy Ramadan Greetings
- I am praying that abounding happiness
will find you as you are walking down the street.
- The month when evil is non-functional
is an opportunity for us Muslims to initiate world peace.
- May forgiveness be granted to you by our mighty Allah.
Repent and be saved!
- May this festivity push peace to transcend the earth,
let light brighten up the world and grow hope to every Muslim’s heart.
- I hope this holiday will lead us to the right pathway:
to the path of success, happiness, peace and prosperity.
May Allah bless your good heart!
- After Eid-ul-fitr, may you find the utmost source of bliss and gaiety.
Enjoy every purifying moment of Ramadan!
- I hope success and wealth penetrates into you this month.
To bring you good fortune and prosperity.
Happy Ramadan Messages
- May this holy month of Ramadan
chase away the depression and misery
that is getting the best out of you.
- May Allah shower you with loads of blessings
On the holy month of Ramadan.
Celebrate and be blessed!
- Ramadan is a month of Allah,
Whose beginning is Mercy,
Whose middle is Forgiveness,
Whose end is Freedom from Fire.
- May the holy month of Koran’s revelation
be the harbinger of your prosperity, success, harmony, peace and joy in your life…
- Allah’s blessings will always be on us.
Celebrate and enjoy as once again,
we will be given a chance to repent and ask
for forgiveness for our sins and be forgiven.
- I wish that this upcoming Ramadan
bring you happiness and prosperity for all your life.
Have a blessed one!
How to Celebrate the Ramadan Festival
Celebrate the Ramadan Festival by fasting and dedicating your time in praying, reading Quran and reflecting. The Ramadan is to realize Muslims that may not earn to eat or drink anything including water and the sunshine. One of the most important that Ramadan fast is called Niyyah and it means intention.
Check out the latest photos of Eid Mubarak 2021,