Candidates, who have applied for the OPENMAT, B.Ed. and Nursingh examinations can download their admit card online through the official website using candidate login.
The IGNOU OPENMAT exam is conducted twice a year i.e. in January and July. Due to Covid-19 pandemic this years January exam is postponed to April 2021. The OPENMAT January exam will now be conducted on April 11, 2021.
For the IGNOU OPENMAT XLIX, the application process had commenced on March 3 and ended on March 25, 2021.
The IGNOU B.Ed. entrance exam will also be conducted on April 11, 2021. Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall from 9:15 am.
How to download IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021?
1) Visit the official IGNOU Website – ignou.ac.in .
2) On the home page, click on the link ‘Hall Tickets for BED, OPENMAT, Post Basic (Nursing Program) Entrance Test for January 2021 session’ being flashed.
3) A new page will open, here the course wise admit card links are given, click on the link of your course.
4) On the login page, enter the control number or mobile number and password.
5) Click on the search and your hall ticket will open on the screen.
6) Download it and keep the print out copy with you for further use.