Joshua Davis (Diabetes Activist) Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Achievement and More
Joshua Davis is an American diabetes activist. He came into overnight limelight when President Biden included him in his first address at State of the Union. He is originally from Midlothian, Virginia.
Joshua Davis was born on March 1, 2008 in Midlothian, Virginia. He was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when he was just 11 months old. Davis began advocating for the Virginia General Assembly to make school safer for kids with Type 1 diabetes at the age of just four years.Since then he continued to raise awareness, advocating for lowering the costs of insulin and prescription drug costs.
Davis first popped up during the address when Biden spoke about Joseph “JoJo” Burgess, a Pennsylvania steelworker who was seated alongside Jill Biden in the first lady’s viewing box. At the moment, Davis shook the hand of Burgess as the camera focused on the steelworker.
|Real Name||Joshua Davis|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 2008|
|Age (as in 2022)||14 Years|
|Birth Place||Midlothian, Virginia|
|Home Town||Midlothian, Virginia|
|Family||Mother : Not Available
Father : Brian Davis
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Education Details and More
|School||Swift Creek Middle School|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Studies|
Some Facts About Joshua Davis
- Joshua Davis was born and brought up in Midlothian, Virginia.
- Joshua and his father Brian have Type 1 diabetes.
- He introduced President Biden at an event on prescription drug costs at a community college in Virginia.
- He currently advocates for lower insulin prices.
- On March 1, 2022, He attended the State of the Union at the US Capitol as a special guest.
- After the State of the Union, Jill Biden shared a personalised happy birthday message to Davis, with tweeting a photo of herself clapping as she stood next to the Joshua, who could be seen sitting at a table and grinning widely.
If you have more details about Joshua Davis. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.