Manish Wadhwa (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Manish Wadhwa is an Indian actor and voice over artist. He is most popular for his characters in the serial Chandragupta Maurya, Paramvatar Shri Krishna, and Hero-Gayab Mode On and Dansh. He won the Best Actor in Lead Role (Jury) award at Indian Telly Awards 2012 for his performance as Chankya in Imagine TV’s show Chandragupta Maurya.
Birth & Early Life
Manish Wadhwa was born on 23 April 1972 in Ambala Cantonment, Ambala district of Haryana. He did his schooling at Shishu Niketan School, Haryana, and graduated from Prahladrai Dalmia Lions College, Mumbai. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce.
|Real Name||Manish Wadhwa|
|Profession||Actor and Voice artist|
|Date of Birth||23 April 1972|
|Age (as in 2021)||49 Years|
|Birth Place||Ambala Cantonment, Ambala district, India|
|Home Town||Ambala Cantonment, Ambala district, India|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known
Father : Name Not Known
Wife : Priyanka Wadhwa
Son : Ashrit Wadhwa
Daughter : Vanshika Wadhwa
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Wadhwa made his debut with the film Main Phir Aaoongi in the year 1998. In the same year, he acted in the film Bewafa Qatil in 1998. He appeared in the movie Dr. Mukta as Rajiv in the year 2000. In 2001, he acted in the film Rahul as Rohit. Wadhwa performed in the movie The Hope in the year 2004. He got featured in the Indian epic biographical war movie Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: The Forgotten Hero as Col. Inayat Kiani in 2004. He starred in the hit film Padmaavat as Gandharvasen in 2018. He has done various movies like Baa Baa Black Sheep in 2018, Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi in 2019.
Meanwhile Manish began his career with the television serial Amrapali as Ajatshatru in the year 2002. He appeared in the television series Kohinoor as Kali in the year 2005. In the year 2007, he acted in the tv series Mano Ya Na Mano as Vikram Bhargav and Vineet Bhargav. In 2012, Wadhwa rose to fame by playing lead role of Chanakya in Chandragupta Maurya. Later he also got opportunity to negative role of Kans in Paramavatar Shri Krishna and Amal Nanda/Dansh in Hero Gayab Mode On.
Education Details and More
|School||Shishu Niketan School, Haryana|
|College||Prahladrai Dalmia Lions College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Television : Amrapali (2002)
Film : Main Phir Aaoongi (1998)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 10″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 44 inches
Waist: 36 inches
Biceps: 16 inches
|Hair Colour||Black (*He likes to be bald)|
|Hobbies||Reading and Travelling|
Manish Wadhwa got married to Priyanka Wadhwa. The couple has two children a daughter named Vanshika Wadhwa and a son named Ashrit Wadhwa.
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||Not Available|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Manish Wadhwa
- Manish Wadhwa was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- Manish appeared in several television shows like Chandragupta Maurya from 2011 to 2012, Tujhko Pukare in 2005, Mano Ya Na Mano in 2007, and Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: The Forgotten Hero in 2004.
- In 2009, he starred in the tv serial Shaurya Aur Suhani as Takshak.
- From 2009 to 2010, he appeared in the tv serial Mitwa Phool Kamal Ke as Nirbhay Choudhary broadcasted on Star Plus.
- He lent his voice in the movie Hanuman as Indra and Madari in 2005.
- He got featured in 150 episodes of Sony Entertainment serial Peshwa Bajirao as Balaji Vishwanath.
- Manish got ITA Award for Best Actor in a Negative Role.
- He got awarded the Apsara best actor award.
- He received the Star Guild Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series.
- Wadhwa is a fitness freak and gives equal time to meditation and yoga parallel to the gym.
If you have more details about Manish Wadhwa. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.