neet.nta.nic.in Registration 2022 will be discussed here. NTA NEET Application form, Date Apply online last date check online. The Ministry of Human Resource Development has also established the National Testing Agency (NTA). Now the NTA has going organized the written examination for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) for the current year. So aspirants who want to do the NEET Application Registration 2022 can check all the information available. Because the registration link has available online for all the interested candidates.
ntaneet.nic.in Registration 2022
As we know the application form has been invited by the National Testing Agency from the student who wants to take admitted under the NEET Application Form 2022 process. As the Ministry of Education i.e MoE under the Government of India gave the responsibility of organizing examinations to NTA. So all the process for the application form for the NEET 2022 has also going to be conducted smoothly.
Due to this aspirants can follow the instruction with the help of the online link ntaneet.nic.in. Moreover, there have details shared about the eligibility criteria under which aspirants can do the NEET Registration 2022. After that, all the candidates also want to know about what the application fee they need to pay.
- REET Apply Online 2022
- WBJEE 2022 Syllabus
- APTET Notification 2022
- JEECUP Application Form 2022
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022
NTA NEET Registration 2022
Because there has an application fee that needs to be paid during the registration of the application form. So today we have to go to let you know about all the important details which are going to use further while completing the application under the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
Due to this aspirants have searched for all the related information through the official webpage, details are available here. The date of the examination has also been finalized by the board of the examination. So aspirants need to fill their ntaneet.nic.in Registration 2022 by following the steps which have also given at the end of our page. We have seen the process by ourselves and with the help of that, we have tried to mention each piece of information which has important for the readers.
NTA NEET Apply Online 2022
In addition, this examination has to go to conduct on a national level. So aspirants can opt for nearly about 13 languages for the examination which has going to happen in July month this year.
|Name of the Article||ntaneet.nic.in Registration 2022 Online! NEET Application Form, Date|
|Name of the Department||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Then, the Name of the Exam||NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (NEET)|
|Category of Article||Application Form/ Registration|
|Mode of Registration||Through Online medium|
|Date of Exam||17th July 2022|
|Applicable in||All Over India|
NTA NEET 2022 Online Registration 2022
However, for the registration of NEET Application Form 2022, there has only one way through the online medium. Because of this aspirants need to visit the site given by the examination board. Once they have completed the registration process then nobody can able to do the registration of the application on the given page. In addition, the written examination has going to happen on 17th July 2022 as the date has been updated on various pages. So aspirants need to fill out the application form before the last date of registration given by the concerned department. So read all the details one by one and do the procedure without any mistakes.
Because in case you have registered any wrong information then your application form has going to be rejected by the concerned department. So we also advise our friends who want to do the Online NEET Registration 2022 need to follow the guideline given by the department. However, on the official portal, all the instructions are given to the applicant. But they need to do the process in step wise manner. In addition, there have criteria for the categories such as Schedule Caste(SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC), PWD, etc get relaxation in various conditions like application fees and other criteria.
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2022
Check NEET Application Online 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality: So application can be through Indian nationals students. In addition, students from Overseas citizens of India or NRIs can also do the application Registration.
- Age Limit: Due to this applicant’s minimum age for the registration has been given as 17 years as of 31st Dec 2021. However, there has no upper age limit mentioned for NEET
- Qualification: Applicant should have cleared their 12th class or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university. Moreover, they should have a mandatory subject in their class which should be Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology/ Biology.
- Application fees: For the General Category applicant application fee should be 1600 Rs. In addition, for the reserved category, the application fee has been given as 900 Rs only. However, an applicant who is outside our country needs to pay 8500 Rs for registration.
- NEET Documents Required 2022
NEET Documents Required 2022
- Election Card ( EPIC Number)
- Ration Card with photograph
- Class 12th Admit Card released by board
- Bank Passbook along with passport size photo
- Any ID proof was given by Govt Department with a passport size photo
Apply Online NEET Application Form 2022 with the given steps :
- Firstly, candidates have to go through the Official Website given for the NEET NTA
- Then on the homepage, you can read about the examination.
- After that, scroll down and check there has an option given under Candidate Activity.
- Select the option of Registration for NEET (UG) 2022
- A new page will appear before you when you click on the Registration link.
- So here you need to select the tab of New Registration.
- In addition, new page option where the information is available for the aspirants about the guideline of registration.
- Read all the details given here along with the application fee information.
- At the end of this page tick mark in the box given for the application form.
- Then select the option of ” Click here to Proceed”
- Now fill in all the details asked in the application form such as
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name and Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth and Gender
- Nationality (like Indian, OCI, Foreign other than OCI, NRI) and
- Identity Type
- Present Address like Premises Number/ Name, Sub Locality, Locality, Country, State, District, Pin Code, Mobile Number, Email Address, Alternate Number(optional).
- Permanent Address
- Then Create Password
- Generate Security Pin and click on submit button.
- Now new page appears with the Fee Payment option.
- After that Pay the application fee and complete the registration.
- Save the application number along with a password to get further details related to this exam in your login.