Candidates, who appeared for the CMAT-2021 examination, can check their answer keys and recorded responses online through the official website -https://cmat.nta.nic.in/.
The CMAT 2021 Computer Based Test (CBT) was conducted throughout the country on March 31, 2021.
The NTA CMAT Provisional Answer Keys along with the Question Papers with Recorded Responses has been uploaded on the official website https://cmat.nta.nic.in for candidates to challenge.
The candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer key, can challenge the same by paying a fee of Rs 1000/- per question challenged as a non-refundable processing fee. Candidates can challenge the answer key starting from April 3, 2021 upto 05:00 PM on April 5, 2021.
The payment of the processing fee may be made through, Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm up to April 5, 2021 (upto 11:50 PM). No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee.
Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the subject experts. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared. No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge. The key finalized by the Experts after the challenge will be final.
For further queries/clarifications, candidates can also contact 011-40759000 or email at [email protected]
How to Challenge NTA CMAT Answer Key 2021?
1) Visit the official website – https://cmat.nta.nic.in.
2) Click ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key’.
3) Log in with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
4) You will see Question IDs for CMAT – 2021 in sequential order:
|1||Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation|
|5||Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Optional)|
5) The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the Provisional Answer Key to be used by NTA.
6) Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
7) Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee Rs 1000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.
Here’s the direct link to check NTA CMAT 2021 Answer Key