The Council of Secondary Education has declared the 12th Class result today on 14th August 2021 (Today). The students who have to wait for this Odisha CHSE Arts Result 2021, then good news for them. Now they can check the result online name-wise with the help of the link given here. Also, in case the candidate wants to check School wise results, it has available too.
Odisha CHSE Arts Result 2021 School Wise
The Board of Secondary Education in Odisha state has conducted the exams a few days back. And now after checking all the answer sheets, the board has come up with the results also. However, the President of the Board Mr. Ramashis Hazra has announced on the News that the CHSE Odisha Arts result 2021 has ready for declaration. How you can get your result? here we have sharing details related to the result only.
After that, students of the 12th board Arts stream can easily go through the official link. And on the official page, they need to punch certain details like roll number of student, name of the student, or school name of the candidate for details related to their result. Because the evaluation procedure for the 12th Class answer sheet has been completed.
CHSE Odisha Arts Result Name Wise
In addition, once the result will be declared, the students can apply for further studies. As a result, there has near about 2.21 lakh students have waiting for the declaration of result. Before this result, the board has also declared the result of the Science stream and for commerce stream. And our Art streams students have waited for much time. So, the wait has been over as the result will be received today.
Although, before this, the board has stopped the result for BSEO Class 12th Exam Result 2021 in June. But now the whole process related to checking and evaluating has been done by the education board handling the exams. Due to this now Art stream students from BSEO can also check their respective marks of the subject they have taken.
Odisha 12th Arts Result 2021
Main Point for studying any course :
- Firstly, students have to make a pointer of the subject they have studying for the exam.
- Then, candidates should revise the study material at least one time every day.
- Students should also need to focus on the fundamentals behind the topic for having good marks.
- Secondly, students need to make a schedule for every preparation subject. In this, they need to declare the timeline for a particular subject also.
- Due to this, they can easily cover up all the topics in their syllabus.
- Thirdly, the main focus of students should be on the prime syllabus book prescribed by the board. because all the exam has to be from that book only.
- Also, for remembering all the topics, students should revise all the subjects at least twice a week.
- In addition, students can also check the previous year’s exam solutions. this has to be a great help for them. because they can get an idea of examinations through them.
- At last complete, all the topics before the examination have started.
- If any student follows these tips, they can have good results in the 12th board exams.
|Name of the Exam||Odisha CHSE Arts result 2021|
|Conducted by||State Board of Odisha|
|Name of the Board||The Council Higher of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Class Name||CHSE 12th Board Clasee|
|Result of 12th Class||Released Today|
|State Name||Odisha state|
|Name of the Stream||Arts Stream|
|Date of Result||Today, 14th August 2021|
Odisha CHSE Arts Result School Wise
In case any student has not satisfied with this result, then they can go for various other procedures given by the board. There has a process for rechecking, revaluation, and compartment exams for students who have doubts about their marks. Firstly, the student who doesn’t clear one or two subjects in 12th class. For them, the process of re-exam has the best option. But if they have sure that in the exam they did better. So they can apply for revaluation or rechecking.
List of subjects available for students in 12th board class :
|Accountancy||Computer Application and Statistics||Computer Science|
|Indian Music||Home Science||Anthropology|
|Business Studies||Information Technology||Physics|
Whereas there are some Compulsory Subjects also in 12th Class Such as :
- M.I.L (in Hindi/ Oriya/ Telugu/ Bengali/ Urdu and Persian/ Sanskrit/ Alternative English)
- Environmental Education
- Basic Computer Education
Odisha Plus Two Arts Result 2021 School Wise
Then some elective subjects are:
Due to Covid19, all the school’s classes have closed last year. But then the board has started online provision for resuming classes. It was a very difficult time for both teachers and students. As the students need full attention, but the teacher can only help through online classes. So the hard work has been done from both sides.
Important Details mentioned on 12th Art Board result for Odisha Board :
- Firstly, Name of the Student
- Fathers Name
- Then Roll Number of student
- Also, Name of the School
- Secondly, Registration Number
- Most Important, Subject wise marks
- Or Grade of Subjects
- Remarks for result
- Also, Final Status
- At last, the Total Marks obtained by the student
- At first, students have to go through the Official Website of the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Board Odisha.
- The homepage of the official website has appeared on your screen.
- Then you need to click on the link for CHSE 12th Exam Result 2021.
- After that, a new page opened with the form format on your browser.
- Now enter your details such as Name of the Candidate, Roll Number, Registration number or Date of Birth, Captcha Code.
- So, in the end, click on the submit button after entering all the required details.
- Finally, CHSE 12th Board Art Stream Result Name-Wise appeared on your screen.
- Student can also take the print of this result or download it for sharing the result with your family.
After the declaration of the result, the CHSE board will also declare the list of toppers in the state. Then the list of toppers district-wise is also mentioned for students. So, friends All the Best for your result. Hope you did great in your examinations.