Pranjal Patil is a visually challenged woman IAS officer from Ulhasnagar. The 2017 batch IAS is an inspiration for all visually challenging persons and IAS students. In 2015, She came into headlines for successfully completed her UPSC exam in merit and her rank is 773. She working as a sub-collector of Trivandrum since October 2019.
Pranjal Patil Biography
|Real Name||Pranjal Patil|
|Date of Birth||1 April 1988|
|Age||31 (as of 2019)|
|Family||Father: Lahen Singh B Patil (Engineering Assistant)
Mother: Jyothi Patil
|Husband||Komal Singh Patil|
|Educational Qualification||MA.,M.Phil.,PhD (International Relations)|
|School||The Kamla Mehta School For The Blind, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xaviers College, Mumbai
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
|Hobbies||Yet to be updated|
|Birth Place||Wadaji Village, Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Trivandrum, Kerala, India|
Pranjal Patil’s Official Social Profiles
Facebook: Yet to be updated
Twitter: Yet to be updated
Instagram: Yet to be updated
Interesting facts about Pranjal Patil
- She is not blind by birth, due to some reasons she lost her vision from her childhood.
- JAWS software mainly helped to pursue her career by overcame her blindness issue.
- Pranjal’s best friend Vidushi is a quick writer and she helped Pranjal to write her civil service exam.
- Like most successful IAS officers, Pranjal did not choose the coaching center option.
- She made a record in Indian history as the first blind girl passed in IAS exam.
- she was refused a job in the Indian Railway Accounts Service on the grounds that she was visually challenged.
- She is a former assistant collector of Ernakulam.
- This kind full woman signed to donate her organs along with her husband.
Pranjal Patil Images