Taylor Fagins (American Idol) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Taylor Fagins is an American singer, songwriter and actor. He is known for participate in 20th season of ABC’s singing reality show American Idol judged by Katy Perry, Luke Bryan and Lionel Richie. He originally from La Palma, California.
Taylor Fagins was born in La Palma, California. He started singing at the age of 9. His grandmother was a church choir singer. He graduated from the University of California in 2017. The 27 year singer is enrolled in Berklee NYC where he is studying writing and design for musical theater.
Fagins began writing his originals during second year of college and dropped his debut single in March 2020. After graduation, he started his professional career by joining the casts of Violet (Chance Theatre, CA), Brad Knows Nothing (Theatre Row, NY), Hairspray (Oregon Shakespeare Festival, OR), and many others.
|Real Name||Taylor Jalen Fagins|
|Profession||Singer, Actor and Songwriter|
|Date of Birth||January 20th, 1994|
|Age (as in 2022)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||La Palma, California|
|Home Town||La Palma, California|
|Family||Mother : Suzanne Fagins Stover
Father : Reginald Stover
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Partner : Johnique Mitchell
|Address||Manhattan, New York|
Education Details and More
|School||Los Alamitos High School|
|College||University of California, Irvine
|Educational Qualification||B.A. Drama|
|Debut||Television : American Idol (2022)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 6′ 1″ ft
In Meter : 1.85 m
|Weight||In Pound : 240 lbs
In Kilogram : 108 Kg
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Taylor Fagins
- Taylor Fagins was born and brought up in La Palma, California.
- He started his journey of being a musical writer when he prepared for a 15-minute musical performance at the New York Satellite Program.
- His grandmother Barbara was a singer in the church choir and his mother always played music in car so he always loved music.
- Fagins is winner of the 2020 American Songwriter Annual Song Contest.
- Fagins hasn’t earned a single cent for the songs he writes as he says that he writes them for himself.
- His acting career started in college, with well-known titles such as Little Women, Next To Normal, and Parade.
- Fagins performed his original single ‘We Need More’ at American Idol audition, and all left the judges speechless and teary-eyed. He wrote this song three days after George Floyd died in 2020. The song is a tribute to all the black people who were murdered without any reason.
- He has worked as a shift manager at Jamba Juice when he was studying at University of California to manage his expenses.
- He also worked as an actor at Chance Theater.
If you have more details about Taylor Fagins. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.