Vaccine Certificate by Mobile Number Download for doses 1 and 2 is discussed here. Read articles to know How to download vaccination certificates online. In our country, there has a vaccination program which has initiated by the Central Government of India for all citizens. Due to this people for traveling purpose and other needs to get a Vaccine Certificate by Mobile or Aadhaar Number for Dose 1 and 2. Moreover, vaccination has been organized on a big scale in all the states.
- 1 Vaccine Certificate by Mobile Number
Vaccine Certificate by Mobile Number
According to the latest update, more than 170 million vaccination has already been given to citizen on a national level. Many people don’t know about the process of how they can download the documentary proof of their vaccine. But now the concerned authority has provided simple steps to get the Vaccine Certificate By Mobile Number with the help of various applications such as Digilocker app, Aarogya Setu App, Umang App, etc.
So details we have shared here are today through which you can download the dose1 and dose 2 for vaccination certificate. For getting details about the Vaccine Certificate Dose 1 & 2 By Mobile number and for that they need to use their details such as reference identity, aadhar card, beneficiary identity, mobile number, etc.
- Zopiclone- The best Treatment for Anxiety & Depression
- 8 Natural Cures for Erectile Dysfunction
- A guide to natural cures and treatments for erectile dysfunction
- How to Bid Good Bye to Back Pain?
- Distinct Advantages of Having Humidifiers Ultrasonic
Vaccine Certificate Download app
Because of coronavirus, there have lots of issues that arise in our country. Due to this city has seen many problems. But many of them are either not familiar with the process of downloading the documents or older people without any knowledge. So now they can get the details from our page to download their certificate as it has required by various government departments.
For both vaccinations, the department has provided Vaccine Certificate. So people who haven’t gotten a certificate of their vaccination yet, here we have going to share with them two applications. Through that, you can get details and Download Vaccine Dose1 & 2 Certificate. After that, you can get all the information which has required for the vaccination. To download certificates there has a process is given by the department which has mandatory for the citizens.
Vaccine Certificate Download by Aadhaar number
Because people need to show their certificate of vaccination as the covid19 the pandemic situation has still not been covered this year too. But we are hoping that soon our doctors and scientist can find out the way to cure the coronavirus of its root.
|Name of the Article||Vaccine Certificate by Mobile Number Download Dose 1 & 2|
|Then Name of the Vaccination||Covishield, Covaxin, etc|
|Under||The Central Government of India|
|Category of Article||Vaccine Certificate|
|Mode of Download||Through Online|
|Applicable for||Covid 2 Vaccination for Dose 1 and 2|
Vaccine Certificate Download by Phone No
In addition, we will be going to share the whole process through which you can get Vaccine Certificate By Mobile number. Due to this, there will be no difficulty for the people to take part in the certification. Citizens can download Vaccine Certificate Dose 1 and then after vaccination of dose 2 they can get Vaccine Certificate online. After that, the candidate can use it for showing in various stages. Nowadays in offices also employees need to register their Vaccine Certificate for proof that they have done both shots of vaccination successfully.
In total there have near about 24, 70, 798 sessions which have been organized for providing the vaccination in our country. So more than 17, 01, 76, 602 vaccines are given in all over India which has huge in the count. Due to this large number of citizen has searched the procedure to get their Vaccine Certificate by Mobile Number. Because during the registration process person has to register their mobile number. After that only they can apply for each vaccine dose for the candidates with the help of a mobile number. So for both certificate person need to get the information about the Vaccine Certificate by Mobile number which has available online.
Vaccine Certificate by Mobile No
|Vaccine Certificate by Mobile Number applicable in following state and union territory :|
|Delhi||Jammu and Kashmir||Andhra Pradesh||Ladakh|
|Bihar||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Lakshadweep||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Gujarat||Chhattisgarh||Haryana||Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu|
|Himachal Pradesh||West Bengal||Sikkim||Tripura|
For getting vaccination appointments people need to register through online mode or through application mode which has available for the users from the department under the central government of India. So we are providing you with both types of methods through which you can get your Vaccine Certificate for both doses 1 and 2.
How to Download Vaccine Certificate online?
Download Vaccine Certificate Dose1 & 2 by Mobile Number through the Aarogya Setu app :
- So here citizens need to visit the play store and firstly download the application for getting a vaccine certificate.
- Then, you need to download Aarogya Setu App.
- After that, citizens need to log in to the application by using their mobile number.
- So here you get the OTP number for the registration of the Aarogya Setu app.
- Now you logged in on the app and then you need to click on the tab named CoWIN at the top.
- After that, your vaccine certificate will be available.
- then you need to register your 13 digit beneficiary id for the app.
- At last click on the link to Get Certificate.
- Finally, you can download the certificate on your mobile phone.
Vaccine Certificate Verification online
Check Vaccine Certificate By Mobile Number for doses 1 & 2 with the following steps :
- Firstly, a person needs to visit the Official website of the Cowin portal using the browser.
- So, now you need to click on the sign-in button to log in with the mobile number which you have registered on the portal for vaccination.
- After entering your mobile number you received an OTP message on your same registered mobile number.
- Then you need to see choose the certificate dose 1 and dose 2 vaccine certificate.
- So you can select the respective certificate for dose1 or dose 2.
- After that, your certificate appeared in front of you. And then click on the download option given as per your name and aadhar card linked with it.
- At last, you can download the certificate for using it further.
Both the procedure has been designed specifically for the registration of the vaccination process for coronavirus. In addition, these will also guide you about the symptom of the virus and other important details. So for more information, you need to visit the app or official page.